(100% genuine, made in EU)
Name: Ospamox, Generic: Amoxicillin
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic used pentm infections. It belongs to a group of antibiotics called "penicillins".
Amoxicillin can treat a wide range of infections: infections of the chest (bronchitis, pneumonia), ear (otitis), sinuses (sinusitis), bladder and kidney infections (pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis) infections of the female reproductive system , abdominal infections, heart (endocarditis), skin, teeth and gums (abscesses). Amoxicillin may be used in the treatment of typhoid and paratyphoid fever (caused by a bacteria called Salmonella).
Amoxicillin may be used in combination with other medications to treat gastric and duodenal ulcers.
Prior to use Amoxicillin Antibiotics
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to amoxicillin, penicillin group antibiotics to the other, to cephalosporins or any of the other ingredients;
- If you have a disease caused by a virus called Epstein-Barr virus, characterized by fever, swollen lymph nodes, spleen enlargement, inflammation of the throat and tonsils;
- If you lymphocytic leukemia (a blood disorder characterized by excessive growth of white blood cells);
- In children under 6 years.
Take special care when using Amoxicillin Antibiotics
- If you have asthma;
- If you ever had a rash when you take antibiotics;
- If while you are using amoxicillin numerous seats, with streaks of blood, abdominal pain, fever;
- If you have primary syphilis (painless skin lesion, usually located in the genital area, accompanied by inflammation ganglionilordin neighborhood);
- If you have liver disease;
- If you have kidney problems;
- If you have diabetes and urine glucose determination is performed by colorimetric methods,
- If test to detect antibodies against red blood cells (Coombs test).
Taking other medicines
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other including medicines obtained without a prescription.Use of amoxicillin with other medications may change their mode of action.
Please tell your doctor if you take any of the following: other antibiotics, allopurinol, oral anticoagulants (drugs that prevent blood clots), methotrexate, oral contraceptives, digitalis glycosides, probenecid, phenylbutazone, oxifenilbutazonă. sulfasalazine. Nuîncepeţi not stop any treatment or without your doctor's advice.
Pregnancy and lactation
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for any drug recomendation. Amoxicillin can be taken during pregnancy.
Small amounts of amoxicillin pass into breast milk, usually while taking the drug nursing should not be interrupted. However, if diarrhea, skin rash or thrush in infants, discontinue either nursing or administration of the antibiotic.
Driving and using machines
Amoxicillin does not affect ability to drive and use machines.
How to use Amoxicillin Antibiotics
Antibiotics Amoxicillin Always use exactly as your doctor said. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.The capsules are swallowed whole with a glass of water. They could be taken with food or a small amount of food. Do not crush, chew or open capsules.Treatment should be continued for 2-3 days after symptoms disappear. The recommended treatment period of at least 1o days for infections caused by streptococci beta-hemolltici the eradication of the pathogen.